GeckoAdventure Corporate Training Programmes
Geckoadventure was incorporated in 2004 to provide outdoor-based
corporate team-building services, in response to the needs of
corporations wishing to further develop their human resources.
Our main objective is to assist companies, or organizations in
bringing out the best in their employees as individuals and as team
players within their organizations.
Our outdoor corporate training courses are designed to build and
develop team work amongst the attendees and reinforce those skills
in each of them so that they can work more effectively, cohesively
and productively with others in the organization as well as relate
better to company contacts outside the organization.
GeckoAdventure also provides an organization's employees with the
opportunity for character development and personal skills
enhancement, assisting them in their career development and helping
them achieve greater personal satisfaction from their jobs.
Team Building comes in many forms in
our lives. This picture is from the 2004 Malaysian Rainforest
Challenge from the PRESS convoy - 30 different languages, Multi
Language, Multi Personalities, One Language - Hand signals. One
Objective - Survive the RFC. From strangers to friends, from
individuals to a team.
GeckoAdventure Course Objectives
The major objectives of GeckoAdventure's corporate training
- Breaking down barriers for new and existing employees.
- Breaking down barriers and providing for cohesiveness amongst
employees of merged businesses.
- Identifying potential leaders who will work well under stress
- Identifying staff that can make quick decisions and cope with
- Building staff up to a further level of confidence.
- Encouraging more effective communication and trust between
- Producing a more close knit community of employees within the
- Exposing staff to situations that they may not encounter as
part of a normal working situation.
At the end of the course the participants should be able to:
- Identify and describe the essential characteristics of an
effective team and comprehend the importance of working
cooperatively and with others outside the team (company).
- Perform effectively in a team role.
- Problem-solve effectively in a team.
- Acquire skills to communicate with others, resolve conflicts
and provide feedback.
- Shy staff should be more assertive and confident.
- A comprehensive questionnaire will also assist with further
team building requirements.
Outstanding participants will have also acquired the skills
- Enhance his/her leadership qualities.
- Help a team bond well enough to work together effectively
- Lead a team effectively to ensure the meeting of their goals
- Motivate the team effectively to ensure optimum productivity.
- Handle or assist in conflict resolution processes.
Training will be conducted in the form of planned physical and
mental exercises that will focus on corporate team building
Companies are welcome to discuss with geckoadventure's to
customize the course to meet required objectives and goals desired
for the training program.